- A plant-based diet can detoxify the body of
pollutants and eating more plant-based might lengthen your lifespan.
- Plant-based diets are loaded with healthy fibers which can significantly improve
- Excellent source of branch chain amino acids
- A good Source of essential fatty acids & Antioxidants providing
- There's plently of evidence suggesting vegetarians tend to consume fewer
calories and weigh less than non-vegetarians.
USDA Certified Organic Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein, Organic Inulin,
Organic Hemp Protein, Organic Sachi Inchi, Organic Flax, Organic Chia, Organic Maca, Organic Cordyceps Mushroom,
Organic Amaranth, Organic Millet & Organic Quinoa
Independent RegenaLife Distributor
RegenaLife TRAINING and
LEADS for our Team
RegenaLife Astonishing Weight
FREE Business-Builder Leads for our Team
Join with a 25 Year Full-Time
Networker who has built 4 downlines of more than 100,000 people.
We Teach our EXCLUSIVE Sponsoring System for people Who Don't Like to Sell
25 Year Full-Time Networker
25 Year Six-Figure Earners
Call Us at 813-907-2523, 9AM-10PM, Eastern
Do you know why most Networkers fail? FREE Recorded training:
1-641-715-3900, pin 68478#
The Worst Way
to Get Started
You a Real Sponsor?
more Training go to www.christian-networker.com
Visit my Online
See my Training Site: www.nogroupvolume.com
Maggie's Ten Commandments for Networking
1. Don't make a list of your friends and family. Stop trying to convince people who don't want a
home based business.
2. Don't buy opportunity seeker leads. Don't chase people who don't know what they want.
3. Don't talk to people who are not "open". Just find the "open" people.
4. Don't try to recruit by E-Mail. It builds dis-trust! You are in the trust-building business. People don't want
to join a spammer.
5. Don't overcome objections. If you are getting objections, you are talking to the wrong people.
6. Don't "close" on people. If you are looking for a lifetime business partner, you don't "close" on them.
7. Don't "close on people". You're not in sales, you're into relationship building.
8. Don't waste your time following-up on people. Have them get back to you if they are interested. Follow-up is a
big waste of time.
9. You should be so busy making initial contacts, that you don't have time to follow-up.
10. Don't tell people they don't have to work. Do you really want a downline of lazy people?